Sci-fi Eyes? ..FTW? You heard me right.
This is a brand new glow in the dark eye overlay I made for use in a particular virtual world. (Same as my first blog post!)
These are really a nice addition to completing “the sci-fi look.”
It’s a little rushed, as you might have guessed the life of a freelancer is busybusybusy!
( If you like my work you’re always welcome to help out on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ameshin More funding=more time=better stuff! )
If I had more time I would have made a massive robot and done the eyes
a little a lot nicer.
Still! I managed to make 16 “eye” overlays.
So, new 3D models, new textures and I also coded a new HUD system that controls the brightness, color & animation speed of the eye overlays!
These eye overlays work over your actual eyes!
- Neo Eyes Overlay – L$500 16 styles.
Made for the event Genre: https://genreinsl.wordpress.com
50% off for the duration of the event! L$250 at Genre!
Spiffy Sci-fi Eyes for your spiffy Sci-fi Avatar.
How to Use:
- Color Change Buttons: Press any one of these funky looking buttons to change the color.
- Color Stripe Button: Select any part of this bar to select a color.
- Speed Control Buttons: Press the left button to completely stop the animation. Moving towards the right the speeds increase.
- Random Color Button: Press the question mark button to generate a totally random color for your eyes.
- Brightness Buttons: Press any of the brightness buttons to change the eye overlay brightness.
………aaaaand since I’m creativing I also made the music for the video.
Listen to just the music by Ameshin here: